Gingersnap and milkadamia butter crust, coconut milk, and lime come together to make this tangy key lime pie, perfect for summer!
Servings: 6-8 Time: 15-20 minutes
Recipe by: Milkadamia
- 1 and 2/3 cups vegan gingersnaps, crushed (we like Home Free gingersnaps)
- ½ c milkadamia buttery spread, melted
- 2 cans (7.4oz) sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon lime zest
- Thin lime slices
- Lime zest to sprinkle
1. In a bowl, combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Combine condensed milk, lime juice, and lime zest in a bowl until creamy and well incorporated.
3. Pour the pie filling over the crust. Spread evenly and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
RELATED: How to Make Vegan Pound Cake