You are certain to fall in love with this edible cookie dough! You can eat it any time of the day for a healthy & super-satisfying snack. Maybe even try throwing large chunks of it on top of your morning breakfast bowl! It contains no eggs, dairy, grains or refined sugar, but is packed with fibre, healthy fats, and plant-based protein.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough [Vegan]
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup granular monk fruit sweetener (non-keto can substitute coconut sugar or brown sugar)
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup sugar-free maple liquid monk fruit sweetener (non-keto can substitute pure maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled (or substitute additional coconut milk)
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon or more canned organic coconut milk (or other dairy-free milk), adjusted to desired consistency
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, protein powder, coconut flour, granular sweetener, and salt.
- Add maple sweetener, coconut oil, and vanilla extract, and stir well to combine. Adjust sweetness as desired.
- Mix in coconut milk, one tablespoon at a time, until a cookie dough-like consistency is achieved. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
This low-carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or frozen for up to two months.
For a triple chocolate version, use chocolate protein instead of vanilla, and add a couple tablespoons of cacao powder and 1/2 cup sugar-free white chocolate chips. Adjust sweetness and consistency as desired. Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.