Easy no-bake chocolate treats are where it’s at! Bonus is, this homemade bark is low-carb, packed with healthy fats, and suitable for vegan, gluten-free, paleo, and keto diets, too! Feel free to use whatever nuts/seeds, granola, nut butter, and add-ins you like. Non-keto can omit the strawberries and add 1/2 to 3/4 cup dried cranberries, raisins, diced dried apricots, candied ginger, or even pretzels.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bark [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 bags (9 oz or 255 g each) sugar-free chocolate chips or 1 pound finely chopped dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or nut butter of choice (I used Fatso Cocoa Peanut Butter)
- 1 cup shelled unsalted pistachios
- 1 cup sugar-free Cinnamon Crunch granola
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Maldon salt (optional)
- Line a baking tray with parchment and put chocolate chips and peanut butter into the smaller saucepan.
- Fill the larger saucepan half full with water and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and set the smaller saucepan in the larger one and stir until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Remove the smaller saucepan. Stir in most of the granola and pistachios, reserving 2 to 3 tablespoons of each for topping.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly on a prepared baking tray. Top with remainder of pistachios and granola along with freeze-dried berries and a sprinkle of Maldon salt as desired.
- Refrigerate for several hours before breaking into chunks and devouring!