Good news for food lovers! As of today, September 15th, Iron City Grill is officially back open for business. We got a sneak peek at the new menu, and it looks (and tastes!) fantastic.
After closing at the start of the pandemic, Iron City Grill is officially back in action. Starting today, September 15th, Iron City Grill will be open for lunch from 11AM to 3PM, Monday through Friday.
In order to keep their guests and employees safe, Iron City Grill will be offering spaced seating with social distancing and the staff with be taking extra measures to ensure a sanitary environment.
If you prefer to dine in, Iron City Grill is offering disposable paper menus as well as QR code menus that you can view on your phone. And if you’d like to place a curbside order, just call 205.202.5483!
Say Hello to the New Menu
While Iron City Grill was closed, Chef William Rogers took the time as an opportunity to reinvent the menu. While you may see a couple of familiar items, the majority of the offerings are completely new. Plus, Iron City Grill is working on adding more Vegan-friendly menu items.
I got the chance to swing by the Grill on Monday for a sneak peek, and let me tell you—even though I was wearing a mask, the food smelled sooo good! Here are some dishes I can’t wait to try at Iron City Grill.
Alabama Cheese Grit Bowl
- What’s inside: Stone-ground organic cheese grits from McEwen & Sons, andouille sausage, charred tomatoes, fried farm egg, arugula, smoked tomato vinaigrette. Oh, and it’s gluten free. Yum!
- Price: $8
Iron City Tacos
- What’s inside: Cilantro lime slaw, sweet corn black bean pico and salsa verde wrapped inside flour tortillas. Corn tortillas available upon request. Gluten free, vegetarian-friendly and vegan 🤩
- Price: $8
Iron City Poke Bowl
- What’s inside: Sushi Rice, Edamame, Shaved Radish, Crispy Onions, Carrot Spicy Sambal Mayo, topped off with your choice of Tuna, Salmon, or Beet. Gluten free + vegetarian-friendly.
- Price: $12
Creamy Corn Queso Dip
- What’s inside: Who doesn’t love queso? Especially served with house-made tortilla chips.
- Price: $8
Iron City Chicken Wings
- What’s inside: Chicken wings glazed with your choice of BBQ, Buffalo or Asian sauce + served with ranch. Gluten free as well.
- Price: $11
Iron City Berry Pound Cake
- What’s inside: Mixed berry compote, lemon curd + chantilly cream. Yum!
- Price: $7
Iron City Grill opens for business Sept. 15
Ready to try the new offerings from Iron City Grill? Be sure to check it out—remember the Grill offers both dine-in and curbside service.
Which dish are you most excited to try? Tag us @bhamnow to let us know!