According to report published by Grand View Research, the global packaged salad market size was valued at USD 4.69 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% from 2020 to 2027.
The global packaged salad market is expected to witness a CAGR of 10.2%, according to the new report by Grand View Research, Inc. for the longest of time, salads have remained a part of the staple diet of most Americans, whether at a restaurant or at home. Iceberg lettuce, pieces of cucumber, onion, shredded carrots, and chunks of bland tomatoes. Fancy restaurants and popular diners offer exotic and healthy foods like a Caesar salad and to romaine lettuce. Times have changed with the growing popularity of the packaged produce industry and walking down the supermarket aisle, consumers can purchase a variety of salad ingredients: wasabi arugula, cilantro, chipotle, soba noodles, quinoa, brown sugar-coated pumpkin seeds, Chia seeds, Genoa salami, and Applewood smoked bacon. And all of this comes in a ready-to-use package.
Unique and nutritious ingredients featured in salad mixes and greens, salad kits, and salad bowls are commanding higher price points, supporting brand trial, and boosting overall product sales. Exotic blends, restaurant-inspired recipes, and products with an international flair are among the innovative products that are gaining traction, especially across developed economies of Europe and North America.
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/packaged-salad-market
With the December 2019 COVID-19 outbreak and the World Health Organization declaration of global pandemic, have significantly impacted the Packaged Salad market. Since people are impelled to stay at home, demand for ready-to-eat salads has created business confidence.
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Based on distribution channel, the offline segment dominated the market in 2019 and accounted for a share of more than 80.0%. Some of the major grocery chains retailing packaged salads globally include Walmart; Costco; Kroger; Safeway; Supervalu; Ahold Delhaize; Edeka Group; Albertsons Companies Inc.; REWE Combine; Woolsworth Ltd.; Wesfarmers Ltd.; Intermarché; Publix Super Markets; Inc.; and H.E. Butt Grocery Co.
- Consumers are seen to prefer purchasing the products from local vendors owing to the factor that it guarantees the freshness in comparison to salads sold by online channels and nationwide distributors.
- The non-vegetarian products segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 10.5% from 2020 to 2027. Shifting focus on protein-enriched diet to maintain the desired body shape and figure has led to an increase in the product demand
- Vegetarian products generated a revenue of USD 3.18 billion in 2019. Rising adoption of vegetarian lifestyle owing to various health, ethical, and environmental reasons has led to increasing demand for vegetarian products
- The organic processing segment is expected to register the fastest growth with a CAGR of 10.6% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing focus on the consumption of healthy and chemical-free food has been propelling the trend for organic food
- The online distribution channel is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 11.0% from 2020 to 2027. The growing popularity of such channels for providing extra-convenience features to buyers is expected to increase the popularity of such products.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/packaged-salad-market/request/rs1
- Dole Food Company, Inc.
- Earthbound Farm
- Eat Smart
- Fresh Express
- Garden Life
- Gotham Greens
Have Inquiry before buying about this report, our team of analyst will be glad to help!
Grand View Research has segmented the global packaged salad market on the basis of product, processing, distribution channel, and region:
Packaged Salad Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Packaged Salad Processing Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Packaged Salad Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Packaged Salad Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address: 201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States